PTFE Coating Services
We’re committed to meeting your deadlines
We recognise that the typical requirement for a PTFE or fluoropolymer coating service is generally at the end of your process. And as such, lead time and turn-around time to apply the coating is generally limited.
In order to meet your deadlines and delivery dates we pride ourselves on offering a high level of customer service, from quick response to enquiries and short production lead times, to overnight turnaround in urgent cases.
By working with you to ensure these critical deadlines are kept, we aim to build long-term trust and develop a new benchmark in customer service and reliable support from a trusted PTFE coatings supplier.
How we can help you
When you choose AFT Fluorotec, you can be sure of an excellent service in the following:
- Metal surface preparation – grit/shot or sand blasting allows paint and old coating removal from your free issue metal work
- Capital equipment coating maintenance, full removal or patch repair. We can also arrange for repairs to metal work or full replacement as needed
- Flame spray metal treatment, below the fluoropolymer coating layer
- Advice on anti corrosion paint choice and application of numerous paint systems to solve a specific corrosion issue
- Old PTFE coating removal service
- Recoating for packaging process equipment
- Recoating and management of rubber, polyurethane moulding tools, and other metallic mould surfaces
- Strip and recoat on glassware, or new PTFE glass coating application for resistance to breakage