Our extensive range of anti-friction and dry film lubrication coatings typically contain MoS2 (molybdenum disulphide), graphite or PTFE lubricating solids.
The coatings provide friction control and surface release solutions for a wide range of industrial applications where liquid lubricants cannot be used. By working closely with our key suppliers, precise formulations can be engineered to provide customised options that meet with your exact requirements.
If you let us know your operating conditions and service requirements we can select the right coating for the job.
What are the benefits?
By reducing wear, galling, and excessive heat generation on components gives reduced maintenance cost, machinery down time and operating limitations.
These types of coatings provide effective lubrication in a wide range of loads, in many cases exceeding 150,000 psi (10,500kg/cm²). They provide friction reduction and control in harsh conditions and are suitable for tough mechanical applications. The coatings are thermally cured and bonded to the base metal of the coated part.
Our service is delivered by an experienced skilled workforce and backed up by a comprehensive quality system and coating testing facility.
- Outstanding lubrication, coupled with corrosion protection properties
- Friction reduction, less “make –up” torque
- High load carrying capacity
- High temperature resistance
- High wear resistance
- Good resistance to oil, grease and solvents.
- Piston Rings and Tappets
- Gears, Shafts and Sprockets
- Threaded Components and Fasteners
- Bearings and Hydraulic Parts
- Locking Components, sliding and oscillating parts.
- Sub-sea hardware
- Oil field connectors and couplings
Our Product Range
We have a comprehensive product range which include some well-known names such as;